Version 1.9.1 is a maintenance release with the following small feature updates and bug fixes.
Although one of UMLBoard's goals is to be easy-to-use, there are quite some things one has to memorize. Therefore, there is now a new online Cheat Sheet accessible through the Help Menu that contains a list with some of the most commonly used functions.
Resizing your Diagram
In Settings/Diagram, there is now an option to resize your diagram canvas. Enter your new width/height values and press the Update Diagram to apply your changes.
Other new Features
- Tip of the days are now provided through a content server.
- Dropped support for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 due to third-party library updates.
- Dropped support for macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) due to third-party library updates.
- Pasting members on the board does not show an error any more.
- Saving and Exporting files did not add the file extension automatically under Linux.
- Canceling the file open dialog should not show an error message.
- Trying to save while being in the Welcome screen should not result in an error any more.
- Fixed a rendering error (Error 300).